The Butterfly Room at Tender Time
(Toddlers ages 16 months to 24 months)
Staff to Child Ratio: 1 adult per every 7 children
Licensed for 14 Young Toddlers
In the Young Toddler Room children learn to sit in group time, sit at the table to eat, sleep on a cot for naptime and much more!
- Share, take turns and play with friends
- Numbers / Shapes / Colors
- Animal sounds
- Sit, listen and participate in group time for learning
- Use soft touches while playing with friends
- Wash hands before eating
- Be patient for food at the table with hands in laps
- Use a spoon
- Line up and stay with the class
- Put toys away and clean up after playing
- Keep shoes on feet for safety
At Tender Time we are dedicated to providing all toddlers with the utmost learning experiences!
Items needed from the Parents/Guardians:
- Diaper Cream
- Extra Clothes
- Sunscreen in the summer
- Blanket for naptime
- The State requires a doctor note for both over the counter and prescriptions medications
Dress your child for the weather! We go outside twice every day, unless it is raining or too hot or too cold. Make sure their outside gear is always here. All children should come dressed and ready for the day. The only exception to this is pajama day!