Child Care Center Quality
Tender Time Learning Center:
- Is licensed and regularly monitored by MN state regulatory agency.
- Has our entrance secured with an electronic keypad.
- Is a private and locally owned center.
- Directors are educated, friendly and knowledgeable.
- Makes you feel welcomed while in the center.
- Practices emergency procedures routinely.
- Provides secure pick-up/drop-off procedures.
- Always has an open door policy for parents/guardians.
- Ensures entire facility is clean.
- Oversees a certified cook on site.
- Serves meals in compliance with USDA and the Food and Nutrition Service.
Tender Time Learning Center Classrooms:
- Are open and inviting.
- Offer a structured learning environment.
- Provides age appropriate curriculum that can be repeated individually when necessary.
- Employs staff who meet the guidelines set by the State .
- Promotes staff getting involved with the children, not just directing their activities.
- Use only positive reinforcement methods to guide behavior.
- Provides affectionate and responsive caregivers to the children.
- Cleans and sanitizes toys and equipment daily.
- Ensures caregivers training is current in CPR, 1st Aid, Child Passenger Safety, SIDS, and Shaken Baby Syndrome.
- Requires staff and children to wash their hands throughout the day.
- Provides children adequate supervision.